I doodle. I design. I daydream. For better or worse, this is the evidence.


All of the pieces of art, projects, and photography are my original work.

Sun Spot Solidarity

Sun Spot Solidarity
72" x 120" oil, acrylic and latex paints on canvas

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rosario

Santa Fe, Argentina

Love. Rosario is the third largest city in Argentina behind Buenos Aries and Cordoba. Located long the west wide of the Parana River, Rosario is one of the most critically developing metropolitan areas of Argentina. As the industrial corridor of Argentina, Rosario still maintains the longed, quaint, and home-town feel of a small city on a larger scale. I loved Buenos Aires but it was too big to manage on a day-to-day basis. Rosario didn't have that overwhelming city feel. Full of parks, concert halls, art galleries and museums, Rosario flaunts a predominant neoclassical influence - especially through it's architecture. 











1 comment: