I doodle. I design. I daydream. For better or worse, this is the evidence.


All of the pieces of art, projects, and photography are my original work.

Sun Spot Solidarity

Sun Spot Solidarity
72" x 120" oil, acrylic and latex paints on canvas

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Augmented Reality


Do you think architecture is cool? Do you think technology is cool? Well be prepared to have your mind blown! Close as it gets to architectural holograms and 3D renderings! But you're in control of what you're looking at! Oh the magic of Autodesk Revit Architecture and 3DS Max!

This digital 3D model was part of my final presentation for a group project in which we designed a proposal for the Cherry Peak Ski Lodge in Richmond, Utah. Well worth your time. Thanks to Bowen Studios for helping to sponsor the Junaio channel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment