I doodle. I design. I daydream. For better or worse, this is the evidence.


All of the pieces of art, projects, and photography are my original work.

Sun Spot Solidarity

Sun Spot Solidarity
72" x 120" oil, acrylic and latex paints on canvas

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Winning - Dialectic Photo Competition

WINNING!
DIALECTIC: Photo Competition
University of Utah School of Architecture Student Publication


Dialectic held a photo competition for the architecture students. I was one of the five Judges Choice Awards with the photo above. This picture will be published in the student publication that will come out later this year.

I took this picture almost 8 years ago. After a hurricane hit us hard in Vero Beach, Florida, many of our neighbors and friends were displaced. My family bought a house down the street that had been damaged in the storm and decided to fix it up, remodel it and sell it. I captured this image after noticing the unique connection of the living room, dining room, and kitchen walls right off the entrance of the house. This part of the ceiling always caught my eye; and apparently, it also caught the judges'.

No comments:

Post a Comment